Wednesday, July 29, 2009

How long/how can I fade dyed black hair?

I dyed my hair brown recently and it didn't come out as I expected so I dyed it with a black, slightly dark brown color, because my natural hair color is dark brown-black, problem is it came out too black. I was wondering if I shampooed it a lot, go out in the sun, etc. will it turn browner? What other methods can I use that aren't damaging and how long will it take to get the black to look a little more dark brown-blackish?



How long/how can I fade dyed black hair?

Your best bet would be to use a henna rinse that has golden tones in it. The reason your hair got so dark is too much ash in the color you used. Or, because you had just dyed your hair right before, it may have been porous already, in that case the color grabs really fast. I once got orange trying for blond, than an hour later it was a gun metal gray, and 3 hours after that it was blue black, and so damaged I was stuck with it for weeks. Good luck!



How long/how can I fade dyed black hair?

it will take one month..go swimming in a chlorine pool that really helps



How long/how can I fade dyed black hair?

Try white vinegar, wash hair, rinse with water, then apply white vinegar leave on for a few minutes and rinse again with water. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment